Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mexican Magazine Scans: TU ; Make Up and Hair tips/tutorials~

Hello!
Well I had this magazine since last year like I got it in December~
I thought I should scan it since there's a lot of people that know Spanish who visit this site~
I think these scans are very helpful since they have very interesting tips for make-up and hair~ 
Please click on the images to enlarge~
Please let me know if this helped you out or etc~
If you can't read Spanish and would like me to translate something please let me know!
Comments are loved!!! ♥
DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!~
You may save them to your PC~ ^-^
-Jasmine♥






4 comments:

  1. keke i love the scans Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you´re right,they´re very helpful :)
    i never learn how to use false eyelashes-.-'
    haha,thanx for the scans;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...