Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kawaii Items!

Konnichiwa minna!
Genki desu ka?

Well I know I haven't posted anything since the grand opening of the site!
I have been really busy with my Hey! Say! JUMP Fan Site~
Thank God everything is going well~
I'm just kinda sick right now, so that's why I missed school~ >_>

Last Saturday, I went to down town to go for a little shopping! I just really enjoy shopping at the down town since they bring merchandise from Asia! :D

Here is a little taste of what I mean! ;D
*Click on the image to enlarge!*

 The pearls and stars that you see there are actually earrings! :) 
I am wondering about selling products like these online here at my blog!
Would you purchase them? What do you think about them?

-Jasmine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...