Friday, July 8, 2011

Kawaii Nail Art!

Hey everyone~
For a bit a while I haven't been able to post anything recently. Sorry about that!~ I've been here in my hometown for 2 weeks helping out my mom taking care of my grandma!~ ^-^

Today I wanted to show you Kawaii Nail Art from Japan! ^_^

I'm those kinds of people that I sometimes don't like nail art due to the fact that sometimes it's a bit way too much bling bling or it's just not my style.

But seeing these Really cute nail art images, I wouldn't mind getting nail art on my nails! ^-^

Nail art is a Fashion trend in Japan. I think it's amazing how they come up with such cute designs! It's really famous among teenage girls that they even have exclusive magazines consisting of just nail art!

Here are examples of what I'm talking about! ^-^

(Click on images to enlarge)


As you could see that they come in very different styles that we aren't used too!
It might be hard to find these kinds of supplies to do these nails but I would suggest searching on the net or your local store that you'd think they would have these available ^-^

Thanks Google for the images

Let me know what are your thoughts on these designs!~ ^-^
Comments are loved as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...