Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet & Co. Brand From Hong Kong

Ni hao my fellow readers! ^-^
How's everyone?
Well I'm really excited for tomorrow!
My exchanged Korean friend Siri, My Half Japanese/Mexican friend Yahomi and I are going to down town! =D
Can't wait!~ <3

Well other than my personal life the whole point of this post is to show you guys this amazing kawaii brand from Hong Kong that do these amazing cute accessories!

I first found out about this line of accessories since I was browsing the ultra famous Asian style website YesStyle.com ~

I was seriously impressed by these mega cute accesories! Yes I'm that serious about them xDD
They are quite pricey though :/

Biography about this line: Sweet & Co. was established in 2005 with “Sweet + Fun + Girly” as the main concept for its line of fashion accessories. Featuring original and handmade designs, Sweet & Co. includes sweet treats in its collections such as cupcakes, ice cream, cakes, and doughnuts that bring out the sweetness in every girl. Sweet & Co. products are created and made with love.

Here's an example of this adorable line!




To see more of this mega adorable collection Click Here!
Pictures & Biography by: YesStyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...