Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Teen Vogue April 2011 ft. So Young Kang!

Hello~
Well last time I was shopping at HEB in the waiting line  I saw the April magazine issue for Teen Vogue!
I' not a huge fan of that magazine unlike Seventeen♥ so I was just looking through it since they sometimes have what I'm looking for and I was really happy they interviewed this Korean model that's really tall!
Her name is So Young Kang.
I took pictures of it with my phone so bare with me that the pictures might be low quality~
*Comments are loved!♥*
Click on images to enlarge! ^-^
Do NOT remove my watermark!

The cover of the issue.


So Young Kang~

A closer look of her. I think she's super pretty! ^-^

*NOTE* This is not So Young Kang. This is another random model I got a picture of cause I like how she posed for it ^-^

To see So Young Kang featured in a magazine photo shoot  Click Here!

-Jasmine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...