Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{Review} Eye Liner review for Rimmel London's

Hello. Well tonight I will be doing my first review. I thought about doing it on Rimmel London's Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner in Jet Black.
I hope you like this review!
Comments are loved!♥

I had this eye liner for quite a time but I don't always wear eye liner though. But when ever I wear it I like how dark the color is and how the texture looks.

Here's a preview of the outside of the eye liner.



This is how it looks normally after I applied it onto my skin.

This is how it looks when I rub it.

This is how it looks when I added water onto it & rubbed it again.

But then when I drew it again and put some running water on it it did not vanish at all! So I would say it's water proof!

*Ratings*
Color: (5/5)
Texture: (5/5)
Water Proof: (5/5)
Duration: (4.5/5)
Quality: (4.8/5)

You can purchase this in a store where they sell make up or at a drugstore. You can also order it online!
-Jasmine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...