Friday, March 25, 2011

Asian Fashion Online Stores!!!


Well since all of you my blog readers know I'm into Asian Fashion especially the Japanese Fashion: Kawaii, Harajuku,Gyaru, & Lolita. to the South Korean Fashion then unto Hong Kong Fashion (:
I've noticed it's somewhat hard to find online shops that sell fashion, make up & etc from over there & with some what reasonable prices unlike yesstyle.com ; Yes Style has awesome stuff but it's just too pricey :/ So I made a list with cool online shops that I think they sell really nice things (:

Note: I will keep on updating this post whenever I find a new store! (: So look out for new links! ^-^


1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much this helped. LIKE SERIOUSLY LOL present shopping became twenty times easier and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm dying of happiness right now, haha. Thank you so much! [:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...