Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Exchanged student! ^-^... Maybe? :P

Yo everyone!
What's up? ^o^
Well right now I'm MEGA SUPER happy!
I'm thinking about being an exchanged student in.... JAPAN♥!
I'm willing to stay over there for a year and experience the life on Japan! :)
My mom supports me on my decision, also my dad but at the same time my dad doesn't really want to let me go D: So when he comes back from work I'll show him exchange student videos ^-^
Right now I'm learning Japanese. For me Japanese
isn't hard at all. I think it's pretty easy :) I just have to learn more Hiragana, Katakana & Kanji~ But Kanji kills! @_@
I'm thinking about being an exchanged student when I'm in 11th grade. Right now I'm in 9th grade.

On youtube, user's Orangetummy & BoysB4F have really cool exchange student videos!

Here's some examples!





I really like these videos I've shown you! ^-^
so what do you guys think about my idea?
Please let me know what you think! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    The videos are awesome!
    And you being an exchange student is awesome, too!! xDDD
    Kanji kills? Oh please, it's the easiest thing you could ever write! Haha, sorry~ I just wanted to brag since kanji is basically what we write at school. ^^
    Well, I think you SHOULD be an exchange student! It'll be a lot of fun and...well...Lucky you! xD
    Can you tell me more about this on email? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...