Friday, July 20, 2012

Fellow Followers!

How's it going?
I know I've been absent since the last time I posted.
Laziness & Business has kept me from posting Dx
Never the less, I wanted to tell you guys that I changed the name of the blog to "Kawaii Pastel Melodies" as you can see on your Nav Bar ^-^ I thought the name would be more suitable since I would like to post various types of things~
So please change your bookmarks!~ ^^ If you forget, you will be directed to the old URL "Colorful Kawaii Tokyo". But I will still have the link of the new URL there for You! <3

I will be making HUGE REVAMPING cause I wanna edit so many things >w<
But I still kept the old posts from CKT<3 ^-^

Stay Tunned for the Arrival of the New Look!~ (:

-Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...